Friday, July 6, 2018

looking around me

Meguro
I feel that sometimes I am just so caught up with life, I don't take enough time to enjoy my surroundings... tonight I got to do this and wow... Tokyo is really beautiful... I feel blessed knowing I live in such a beautiful city <3.

Asakusa Skytree night view
SkyTree

I feel that in a city like Tokyo, we are constantly rushing somewhere. Rushing to go to work, rushing to meet friends, rushing to have fun, rushing to catch the train and rushing to go to bed... it can get quite overwhelming at times.
Shinjuku Yunika vision night view
capturing the busyness of Shinjuku

At this moment, all I want to do is relax and enjoy all that I have: good health, youth (kind of๐Ÿ˜), having a loving family, having a wonderful church and being single.

No comments:

Post a Comment