Sunday, July 8, 2018

blogging is one of my hobbies

blogger stats
stats!


I love blogging! (I know I have said it many times and it probably isn't a secret anymore, but this is the fact, I really like blogging, something very attractive about putting your thoughts into words and seeing them on a page.

While I like Facebook, it is hard to track what I have written and Facebook isn't even made for writing... it is sharing and reconnecting with people.

I used to love writing in diaries but I write super slow, and sometimes, by the time I can start writing one thought, the rest disappear.

Blogging is great, I can search for posts and I can write my thoughts down quickly. 😇I also love reading what I wrote years ago and see how much I have grown :) I also love the fact I can find my posts on google :)

I know I take hiatus here and there but I don't plan to leave... I'm hoping that I can write more... because journaling helps us track our thoughts and helps us think better.

No comments:

Post a Comment