Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Goals for 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2018 was a year full of blessings... getting a new job and being part of a new industry has put my life goals into a new perspective. The job has transformed me (in a good way) and I had so much to learn. I still continue to learn and every day is a new opportunity to learn more.

Accomplishments and Blessings


  • healing from a lot of past wounds
  • having a milestone in the relationship department
  • much more confidence
  • realizing God is my source of everything/for everything
  • learning to speak up at the right time
  • listening and being sensitive to the Holy Spirit's presence and His reminders


The goals I want to achieve and the things I want for 2019

Goals and Desires


  • having a Stephanie/God relationship with God... on a personal level... which I can claim that is unique between us... I don't want to follow a pattern... rather... having my unique way
  • a relationship that I can claim as mine's... ours
  • spending more time with friends and family
  • learning more about finance
  • better time management
  • having an accomplishment learning Japanese (今私の日本語まだちょっと下手です)

No comments:

Post a Comment