Sunday, September 30, 2018

Facebook blessing or curse?



I like to be on Facebook... I have been using Facebook since 2005... I love how I can reconnect with old friends, colleagues and classmates and get to see an update on what they are currently doing.

However, with all these pros... There come cons... Whenever I post I have to think about whether this post will benefit me... How would people view me and is it even good enough to share... It is because of these thoughts that create a lot of pressure and sometimes... I am just reluctant to post anything... On bad days... I would actually think

Facebook has created itself in becoming a tool for us to compare ourselves to others... The like feature has been both a blessing and a curse...

I never know how to react when my friend request stays as a request or when I get unfriended or if someone who unfriended me suddenly friends me back... there just seems to be so much drama going on.... >____< seriously...

And then, on another note, when my friends suddenly shut down their accounts, should I contact them... but what if the only way to contact them is through facebook?

I have too many questions... 

No comments:

Post a Comment