Monday, October 1, 2018

we hit the 4 month mark!

Mount Fuji

wow!! I am humbled... thank you all for keeping up with my silliness, randomness and weird thoughts... a big thank you to all who are loyal to this blog, you are definitely my motivation to post every day.

I am officially 31, on the 18th of September to be exact. And I feel great!

I want to apologize for certain randomness last month as I was busy juggling my schedule with my birthday celebrations and whatnots... but I managed to post every day!

October is when we officially say bye to summer and welcome Autumn... I'm honestly not very excited... I love the warmth that summer brings...

I have a feeling this month's posts will be slightly emotional... apologizes in advance!

see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment