Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Hong Kong... a place of memories

Victoria Harbour night view

Hong Kong will always be my favourite city in the world. It was the place where I went on my first date and the place where my grandparents lived. It was the place where I found comfort in when I was given a lot of burdens. It was the place I felt accepted when I encountered a lot of racism in Toronto. 


taken from my Instagram


It was a city I learned that it was ok to be creative and a place where everyone had a voice. It's a city I am most proud of... it is one of my homes.

Hong Kong <3


I continue to hope that Hong Kong will continue to thrive despite all the difficulties it is going through. I hope it will not fall into the trap of being a city only known for having brands... but a city with substance... +oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment