Monday, September 14, 2015

What are you... Autocorrect (iPod)

So a friend challenged me to try this... Type "The" and keep choosing the first available suggestion till your sentence starts to repeat... See what you get... they should all be different...

(this is from my iPod, I'll do another one with my Nexus 6 later)

Here's mine:

The only one who is the best thing ever is when you get to see the point of view of the year of the day I will be a good day to be a good day for the first time in the world to me and my mom is so much fun and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you get to see the point of view of the best thing ever is when you get to see the point of view of the best thing ever is when you get to see the point of view of the best thing ever is when you get to see the point of view of the best thing ever....

lol... either these are my frequent words or something....

No comments:

Post a Comment