Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Monthly updates


It has been quite some time since I have started these... So let's start!

Lessons learned (painfully):
1. This past month has been hectic... I did learn "don't trust everyone and anyone... Some can hurt you in the most unexpected ways"
2. The concept that... Your best friend is your best friend forever simply didn't exist... Usually the easiest way to break a friendship is when your friend gets into a relationship... Which brings me to the next point...
3. Don't expect your best friend's significant other to like you... They might not... Be careful... And when that happens... Don't expect your best friend to side with you... They just might not...


Update updates:
1. Started to attempt going back to fellowship... I think I have lost the passion to attend fellowship...
2. Received a post card from Ross from South Africa! :) really made my day... Er... Month!

postcard from Africa :)

3. Trip planning is exhausting... I think I used most of my energy for that...
4. I have attempted to cook Carbonara for the first time... Was impressed with the results!.. Note to self: use a stronger tasting cheese next time...

Carbonara in the making

5. I have been getting a lot of weird dreams lately... But... the moment I wake up, I can't recall what my dream was about... However, activities throughout the day gives me hints about those dreams...


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment