Thursday, September 10, 2015

What are you... Autocorrect (Nexus 6)

So a friend challenged me to try this... Type "The" and keep choosing the first available suggestion till your sentence starts to repeat... See what you get... they should all be different...

(this is from my phone, my iPod one can be found here)

Here's mine:

The only one of my resume and a few weeks and then delete the message was sent from the airport to pick it is addressed to our website and the other hand if I could not find it in a couple weeks and then delete the message and its yours sincerely Eric I am going on in your life in a couple weeks and then delete the message was sent from the airport to pick it is addressed to our website...
Thoughts:
1. Is it just me or does my phone seem to write about some confidential exchange shenanigan to be happening... at an airport?
2. I don't think I have interacted with any Eric's lately... Or within a few months ago... Not sure why his name came up... Lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment