Monday, September 7, 2015

Relationship thoughts

photo source: inner bonding
(I found this lying in my drafts and realize this post was never posted... :O... I wrote this post all the way back in September 2014... thought it is still worthy of being published!)

Not to get into any specific details, during the past month (Aug, 2014), I realize how tough it is being in a relationship....

Relationships take a lot of time and energy.... Long d relationships require even more... (as if time differences weren't already a real issue).

What I learned about myself in this "relationship":

  • I can be quite selfish
  • I am very defensive (extremely afraid to get hurt)
  • I am not as considerate as I thought I was
  • I am very oblivious to lots of signs
  • I am clueless...
  • I think I have some form or another of "princess sickness" (公主病)
  • It is so easy for me to fall
  • It is easy for me to gain and lose a sense of security
  • I get jealous really easily
  • I do not know how to flirt (I seriously SUCK at it -_____-)
  • Simple and small things can make me very happy
  • If problems happen... I get scared and hide... I avoid confrontation... and competition....

I think these are due to past crush relationships and "experiences"... I realized how fragile I am... relationships really expose your flaws and reveals your insecurities...

now what I gotta do... HOW to be better in a relationship! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment