Monday, August 31, 2015

Wake up Canadians!

photo source: www.truenorthtimes.ca


So while I was watching the news, I came across Stephen Harper's campaign and while I was listening to him talk about his "if I am re-elected" speech. I thought... Can't you do this now? You are our Prime minister right now... if you can't do anything... why rave you can and expect us to believe you? You had 8 years!

I can't speak for the other parties... since they haven't proven themselves... but for Harper... he had 8 years... if he let Canada slip so much... what makes him think he can convince us that having him as Prime Minister for another 4 years will be any different?

Wake up Canadians! We need to start doing things differently... and make Canada the way it used to be... or become better!

No comments:

Post a Comment