Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Inspirations

"To inspire, you must first be inspired..." - Steph, 2015

For those who follow this blog... I sincerely apologize for the lack of updates... For the past few months I have been struggling to write in this blog... Perhaps it is due to my reviews blog... I have grown wary of writing and more specifically... writing in any blogs at all... 

Luckily, a few days ago, while browsing through my Facebook I discovered a bunch of imported notes (from Xanga, the predecessor of this blog) and as I read the posts... I realized how much I used to enjoy writing blogs (that passion has been slightly burnt out lately)

God speaks and reminds us in amazing ways... And for me, after reading those posts... I feel determined to find that passion again... I realized what a carefree writer I used to be and no matter how pointless a topic would be... I would still write... That was what made my posts so interesting... and that was how I had gained a faithful and loyal readership. But in contrast... lately... I have stopped writing... There is something wrong... I can't tell whether I write to please people, to make my blog more appealing or simply... I have forgotten how to write...  or I want to write too well.

I will be back... and when I return, I will be better and strong... and of course... a MUCH BETTER writer!

Stay Tuned! :)

1 comment:

  1. These are a few of our favorite strategy www.fastfifacoins.com games that you can play for free on the PC today.HearthstoneNot since Texas Hold’Em has a card game gained so rapidly in popularity across all walks of life Cheap FIFA 16 Coins According to Blizzard’s latest investment call, the Hearthstone playerbase currently enjoys a roster of over 25 million monthly card sharks, a number that only continues to swell as more people get hooked on the “deceptively simple, insanely fun game.http://www.fastfifacoins.com/Fifa16coins/

    ReplyDelete