Friday, October 9, 2015

Monthly updates

Here's what happened this half month... er.... last half month... sorry for the delays!

Steph's monthly updates! :D

in point form:
  • it was my birthday month.... (last month... ooops... apologies for the delay in updates) I went to a few birthday dinners... thanks for celebrating with me!! <3
  • I finally got to try Fiji water... the taste was nothing special though :(
  • weddings wedding weddings... did I mention weddings? I went to a ton of them!
  • weddings lead to make up... I learned that I am terrible at putting make up on my face :(
  • make up also leads to terrible skin... sigh... why is it so hard to be a girl? ;( 
  • I realized I am a much better "artist" when it comes to nails than face... 
  • before the warm weather ends, I need to make use of the beautiful weather and go jogging ever so often... I try to jog at least 3 times a week

That's it for this time... more updates coming (I know I missed quite a few events here >.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment