Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Bi-weekly updates

Steph's weekly updates

So before I begin let me first state that... This is called a bi-weekly update because I update more frequently now... NOT because these events have occurred within a 2 week period... For those who were wondering... My birthday was in September 😅

  • Thanksgiving dinner with Turkey and Asahi beer! 
  • Celebrating the time of pumpkins! 
  • Seriously... Everything is pumpkin themed including Pillsbury's Halloween Sugar Cookies! :D
  • I'm so blessed that I got to see a partial of the moon eclipse this year
  • Had a wonderful birthday... And want to thank you all for your sweet Meg's and blessings!
  • Did I ever tell you I have been attending a lot of weddings this year? 
  • I love taking selfies :D
  • Been going to Muji quite a lot! I think I am a little obsessed... Just a little >:D


That's it for this time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment