Sunday, October 31, 2004

Re: Happy Halloween!



For those wondering... I didn't think that I was able to make an entry today... but lucky for me I did!! keke!
Just wanted to comment on how Halloween is always so fun!This year over all I've collected candies, pop, and Chips a total of 114 !!!!
Today, while I was trick or treating I noticed the great costumes that 2-3 year olds have! It was just wonderful!
After Trick or treating I went to eat at Magic Wok (aka. Sun Dung) it was just great! My family ordered Lobster! ahhh... it tasted so good! after that, I went to T&T (the Scarborough one) and brought Sushi and some other fobby and cool stuff .... over all this evening was really enjoyable! ttyl! .. and I just really want to thank you all for supporting my blog!! THank you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment