Sunday, October 10, 2004

Hey All~!!
WOW! I had quite a good experience yesterday!! ... so ... yup! I went to Renie's Wedding! and it took place at the Marriott Hotel! and it was a blast!! I think somewhat of about 1200 people went it was just awesome!! me and Betty just mainly had spent most of our time together, since no one was there no one was there!...yet... and the dinner was not finish... so we just hung around and took pictures! Speaking of taking pics... I took... some... hahaha...I don't know why... but it wasn't like a place where you had to grab the camera everywhere you went... but it was a place where you actually just had to go and experience it yourself! JUST SO AWESOME! .... hmmm... whatelse?? ohgosh! Everyone looked and dressed so pretty yesterday... and obviously Renie... she looked so pretty in the "chi Pao" or "K Po" it was just great!
Tomorrow I would go to my Second Aunt, and Cousin's house for Thanksgiving dinner!! I can't wait! It would be so great!
OH one more thing before I go... last day I was talking to a "certain" someone... and she said that I somewhat look like the "Chinese" version of Paris Hilton! so could someone here... please tell me... what do you really think?:Shocked:
AND as they say after speeches .... and I leave you with a question.... do I look like "HER"?!?!? ttyl !


---------------------------------------------------
COMMENTS:




http://tt78.com/Mlist/4602.htm
Jaycee...

10/13/2004 4:24 PM
sofz (message)
block
delete
recommend
reply


nope you don't look like her

10/15/2004 9:30 PM
Spirit_unleashed (message)
block
delete
recommend
reply

No comments:

Post a Comment