Saturday, October 16, 2004

Hey All!
Well, on Friday(yesterday), some relatives from the States came and had dinner with us!! IT WAS ONE of the BEST nights of my life!! It was sort of like a family gathering sort of thing... considering that I haven't seen them in quite ahile (actually speakig... I'm guessing the average number is around 10 years! ) It was just wonderful!! Nancy and Nathan just looking great!!... awww... I'm already missing them!!! it was just the most wonderful"est" time ever!! Because of that... it just brings all the memories of my childhood.. which I miss so much "sniff" I JUST MISS THEM SO MUCH!!
Anyway... I just have too many memories to think... sorry guys.... I really want to write on in this entry... but I'm afraid that if I do, all I will do is bore you all to sleep!
So its just best if I just sign out! to you all!


------------------------------------------------
COMMENTS:




all my family is in hk... O_o. family gatherings are rare. good stuff

10/18/2004 11:43 PM
Spirit_unleashed (message)
block
delete
recommend
reply


awww.... I know... its alwayz so rare to get together with family... *_* and that's pretty sad... its just so hard to gather up everyone... especially when everyone has grown up.. and gone their own separate ways... welll... I wish you luck that sooner or later you would be able to have a family gathering, Ken! =)

10/19/2004 11:11 PM
CutiePieSTephanie (message)
delete
recommend
reply

No comments:

Post a Comment