Monday, October 7, 2013

sanitizers for feet please!

photo source: http://www.staceyreid.com


While I was trying a couple pairs of shoes earlier last month I thought, has anyone thought about creating sanitizers for feet?

I have never trusted those "socks", the ones they let/force you wear when you are trying on shoes, they are just too thin, bacteria could go through them.

I know there are "feet wipes" but wipes are just not as versatile as santizers. They aren't environmentally friendly either.

reasons I think feet sanitizers will work and are the better option:

  1. affordable (I don't see how they need to change much of the formula from the hands version)
  2. convenient (you just need a squirt and wash away, since it is alcohol base you don't need to rinse, and you probably only need to do this step once when trying on different shoes)
  3. environmentally friendly (compared to wipes and socks... think of how much waste we accumulate using those)
  4. hygienic (your hands won't get dirty during the process)
I hope shoe stores (and anywhere else shoes are sold) would consider "feet sanitizers" for their clients! 

(p.s. please disregard any typos, grammar errors etc... I was rushing when I was writing this post >.<)
(btw, while writing this post, I wonder... am I spelling "sanitizer" wrong? apparently my browser keeps indicating it as a typo and suggests "sanitize r" and "sanitarian" to me... )


3 comments:

  1. fyi http://www.origami-fun.com/origami-triangle-box.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’d not sure about feet sanitizers, but I know sanitizer sprays for shoes exist. I wonder if they are the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. possibly a little different, shoe sprays are only to sanitize the shoes... not the feet (the source). :)

      Delete