Tuesday, October 29, 2013

mosquito bite at below 3 degrees!?


photo source: http://www.hladna-veriga.si
seriously... if it wasn't worse enough to be constantly reminded by the temperature that we are approaching winter, I had to get a mosquito bite as well... mosquito bites are only worth it when you have wonderful beautiful warm weather (at least you aren't freezing... right?) I thought they were all "dead" by now... hasn't the weather "kindly" reminded them that winter's here... and they should be gone... somewhere...? Their season is OVER!

unfortunately, whoever the little sucker was (pun not intended), it refused to leave and decided to give me a mosquito bite... no need for pictures or proof... it looks like any ordinary mosquito bite... I'm just curious as to how it got under all those layers of clothing to bite me? DX I'm not tasty... leave me alone mosquito!!! :(

(p.s. -3 Celsius = 26.6 Fahrenheit!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment