Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Company Golf Outing

hole #11
How shameful of me to be in the golf industry, yet it took me THIS long to finally learn to play golf. My coworkers were very patient, nice and supportive. I can finally say I know how to play golf! :)

Thank God it was such a bright nice sunny day. I finally understand why executives like to go golfing... it is really nice getting outside the office and seeing so much green and open spaces... the scenery really relaxes the eyes and your body. And yes, that's how the scenery looked like but more beautiful.


progressing at hole #13
I had no idea Golfing can be so tiring... the next day, I was literally sore all over, I could hardly move... my thighs, shoulders were so sore... when did I even use them during golf? I can't say I have fallen in love with golf, but certainly it was an experience worth remembering.


website: http://www.turtlecreekgolf.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment