Thursday, September 19, 2013

My 26 Birthday!

how thoughtful of Google


Happy Birthday to me~

I am so thankful for all the wonderful birthday wishes I received from Whatsapp, Facebook, in person and text messages, etc. I feel so blessed to have so many friends and family who give me their best wishes.

I feel so happy that my birthday is once again so close to Mid-Autumn Festival. So Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to those who celebrate it! :) 中秋節快樂!!!

Last year, I experienced a lot of events which have changed and shaped me and the way I think. Every day I continue to grow and improve to become a better me. I know that there is still lots to improve and the journey isn't getting easier. I look forward to growing with you.

I am actually looking forward to this year! I know it will be a great year filled with opportunities to improve and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment