Wednesday, March 2, 2005


To:
ok... I've been extremely sick over this past week... so I'm gonna be lazy with this entry... for this IQ test I got 124!! teehee... I was wondering... how did you guys do?
Stephanie_Ng18@hotmail.com
From:Stephanie <CHO241@idirect.com>
Subject:How smart are you?

Tickle

Tickle's Classic IQ Test is the most in-depth IQ test on the Web. Developed by staff PhDs, this accurate intelligence test calculates your IQ, and gives you instant online access to your intelligence scores and what they mean.

A note from Stephanie (CHO241@idirect.com):
I just took Tickle's IQ Test and got my free IQ score. Try it, it's fun!



http://web.tickle.com/jumpto?test=uiqogt

Smart move,
The geniuses at Tickle


How well do your friends know you? Create a quiz on Tickle, send it to your friends, and see who knows you best!
Tickle Inc., 222 Sutter St, 5th Flr, San Francisco, CA 94108

ttyl... achoo!! sneeze... cough cough.... I"M SO SICK!!! (*not in that way! :wink: )

No comments:

Post a Comment