Monday, February 21, 2005

while I was sitting around getting ready for bed yesterday night, I thought to myself, why do certain people get dissed? while others are left alone peacefully...
Then, an idea occurred, (thanks to Sof!) you get dissed if you are important!
I came to a weird conclusion and 'allegory' that Celebrities, for example, only get reported, chased by the papazzazi, and rumoured ONLY if they are important and just plain, the envy of all! noone cares about whether ... ___gets a new car, but if huge celebrities do, its news! , for example,  Similarily, in an everyday situation, if you have friends, people would start to talk behind your back, but if you were the geek or the nerd, no one cares! Besides usually people who get jealous of you spread rumours about you...
lol.. I don't even know why I decided to write...
Chats!

_______________________________
COMMENTS:

No comments:

Post a Comment