Sunday, March 20, 2005

ok.. this is actually for March 18, 2005. but I was busy and wasn't able to post on my xanga...
but as some of you might or might  know... 2 special events occur in this date... 1. it is Juno Mak's birthday... so I'm here to wish him A HAPPY BIRTHDAY... for those who don't know who he is... you could go to his xanga site, ... scroll down to my subscription list and look for his name.. anywayz... I''ll post some of his pics here... 2. it is my half birthday!!! lol my real birthday is on September 18
I'm so happy its finally march break!! been stressed out with school since... SINCE FOREVER!
anywayz... here are some of Juno Mak's pics... Happy birthday Juno Mak!!

hahha.. sorry guys... got TOTALLY carried away!
anyways... I think you guys got the picture.... and idea...
ttyl... off to enjoying my march Break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment