Wednesday, March 16, 2005

hahhaa I like these quizzes.. anywayz... I did another one... can't believe I got Lindsay Lohan... Thank God I didn't get Paris Hilton (its worse to think I look like her... atleast I'm not her twin! lol)
You scored as Lindsay Lohan. You are most like Lindsay Lohan... (some simliar feautures NOT IDENTICAL)

Lindsay Lohan
 
50%
Ashlee Simpson
 
38%
Michael Jackson
 
31%
Paris Hilton
 
25%
Pamela Anderson
 
0%

What Celebrity Could Be Your Twin!? (Awesome!!)
created with QuizFarm.com
>

hahaha lol... I still end up as Asian!! WHOO!!
 You scored as asian. Yur Asian!

asian
 
83%
latino
 
33%
white
 
25%
black
 
17%

Are you a different race than you think you are?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Posion. Your death will be by poison, probably because you are a glutton and are around so many people that it would be easy to get away with it.

Posion
 
80%
Gunshot
 
67%
Disease
 
60%
Cut Throat
 
47%
Bomb
 
33%
Suicide
 
33%
Dissapear
 
33%
Eaten
 
33%
Drowning
 
20%
Suffocated
 
13%
Stabbed
 
0%
Accident
 
0%
Electric Chair
 
0%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com

_______________________________________
COMMENTS:

No comments:

Post a Comment