Saturday, June 16, 2018

Personal Dream Log

random picture
(not a very flattering picture.... but it will do for now....)


If I dream about it more than once, it is bound to mean something.

yesterday, I once again dreamt I was pregnant. I was married... so it is normal to be pregnant.

At one stage, I thought the baby was dead... but after my husband took me to a doctor who confirmed my baby was healthy, we went to do an ultrasound... there I remember being overfilled with joy seeing how happy my baby was... he/she was actually smiling (as the technician indicated). When I looked over at the screen, I too, saw that the baby was smiling.

I continued to take care of the baby and my health, and then I woke up.

According to http://m.dreammoods.com/site/dreammoods/p2-1?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dreammoods.com%2Fdreamdictionary%2Fp4.htm#2887

(I only copied the parts which apply to me)
To dream that you are pregnant symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. Being pregnant in your dream may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.
If you are not trying to get pregnant, but dream that you are, then it symbolizes fear of new responsibilities.

which means... I'm either scared of having new responsibilites OR there is some new idea going through my head... I gotta start writing in my diary again... need to jot down thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment