Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Kimono Day!

all the kimonos I can choose! (Wargo)

I finally have the courage (and the time) to do this! I finally decided to do one of the most touristy things, wearing a kimono! There were so many choices at this place.

obi!! (Wargo)
 I realize I suck at matching obi... so I asked the shop staff to help me choose one.

kimono  with umbrella 着物を着てカサ 和服與傘
umbrella with kimono photo credits: Joy

I really like it! But walking in it was a sure challenge! STILL!
Stephanie Ng in a kimono ステファニー イン 着物を着て 吳慕恆穿和服👘
me!

how do I look? :) I wish the flower was a bit bigger though... 🤔other than that, I'm happy with the look... hey... no make up よ! (I don't know how to... )


shop: Kyoto Kimono Rental Wargo
address: 〒111-0032 Tokyo, Taitō, Asakusa, 2 Chome−4−1

No comments:

Post a Comment