Thursday, January 11, 2018

Firsts and New Beginnings

first full moon of 2018 (Tokyo, Japan)
Firstly, Happy New Year!!! Wishing you a blessed Happy New Year filled with lots of joy and blessings!!! This post is about firsts, so I want to share with you some random pictures I captured on my phone, while they aren't Instagram worthy, (please don't judge) they do give you a feel of many firsts... and that's what I hope for this year, that there will be many firsts.

first rain of 2018 (Tokyo, Japan)

I won't lie... 2017 was tough. It consisted of many pain and suffering. It was very challenging and sometimes I just wanted to give up... the only motivation which held me was God and His promises. I somehow feel that the storm is coming to an end... so I'm definitely anxious to see what is in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment