Saturday, January 13, 2018

Discrimination in Tokyo

photo credits: http://eschooltoday.com/bullying/how-to-prevent-bullying.html
what you are about to read is probably quite unexpected. I know a lot of people would assume I am talking about Japanese discriminating... but that is not it.

ok... I don't deal with BS... but I had a moment of discrimination in Tokyo... by a group of... I couldn't tell whether they were American, Australian, Canadian or English (but it was clear they were speaking English)... I didn't have time to analyze their "accent"... not that I would care enough to...

so while I was doing grocery shopping... a group of 3... Caucasian looking people just walked in front of me and stared at me as if I was a lower status human being and gave the "I am going to walk in front of you" look... my thoughts were... "seriously?!??!?! You DO realize... you are in Asia... you are the minority here... where do you think you are?... who do you think you are???"

Just had this WTH moment I want to share... 🙄🙄🙄

1 comment: