Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Shinagawa district


Shinagawa Station @ 8:00pm

I'm at Shinagawa district... So I guess it is my temporary "home" while I'm here in Tokyo!

Prior to coming to Tokyo I had no idea what was the significance of Shinagawa... to me... it was nothing more than a name. Of course, I did SOME research, only to learn that it was a newly developing business district. 

When I got here, I realized just how convenient and significant it is and how conveneient it is for travelling to different places.

I seriously regret not stopping to take a clearer photo


When I got here I was quite shocked at how busy it was, it was nearly 4:00PM when I first set foot there... my thoughts were 1. this station is HUGE... 2. There are so many people... . You might be wondering... why didn't you take a picture inside the station with all the people... my answer is: you can't... it is simply too crowded... I had to avoid getting run over by those people... 

It seemed that everyone at the station had something to do or somewhere to go... but for me? I just want to experience this city!

No comments:

Post a Comment