Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hello Japan! :D

view from my hotel suite


The purpose of my trip to Tokyo was not to do tourist things, instead it was to observe and enjoy the city without a real agenda. It's been quite a while since I have had a real trip where I can really relax and not think about things that aggravate the mind.

half an hour later

Over the years, due to being in the same environment, I have ended up building stress upon myself... Sometimes, even just being around certain people or even going to the same social places cause suffocation and nauseating feelings... I know I must escape... I need to start doing things differently... I had hopes that this trip will answer some of my pending questions (I'll talk about these questions later... Perhaps on my wordpress blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment