Monday, November 29, 2004

Hey all...
This is gonna be a sad and short entry... because as... well... if you were Chinese... and by chinese I mean somewhat fobby.. Hong Kong-ish... would know that James Wong Gim, (Click here for pic... he is the one on the left)who was one of the greatest composers and lyric writers (!?!??!) in the music industry, had recently (On Thursday) pasted away... due to Lung (could someone tell me if this is lung!?!?!) Cancer.
~*~*~*~*~*~*PLEASE REST IN PEACE~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Over these past two years... many of our loved ones and celebrities have past away... its just really sad... so all I could say is... please all... treasure those around you. Thank you.
Stephanie


----------------------------------------------
COMMENTS:




hehee.. opps... this is for me... sorry all...LYRICS

11/29/2004 1:43 AM
CutiePieSTephanie (message)
delete
recommend
reply


I do think he's written SOME music.. but yah.. mostly lyrics..
He's also directed movies before and does alot of MC work.
It's some sorta cancer.. but I dont' think it's lung... it's the other one... related to throat. (He's a hardcore smoker)

11/29/2004 5:05 AM

delete
recommend
reply


Oh yes and..
It's really okay... well I didn't do much so... I'm sorry I wasn't of much help....0_o
Hope everything goes well for you and your family.

11/29/2004 5:08 AM

delete
recommend
reply

No comments:

Post a Comment