Monday, November 22, 2004

HAPPY HELLO DAY!!



HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO!
There!! lol... I'm done my task! now its your turn to say it to as many people as possible! lol
well.... this is about me... hope you find it interesting!
A - age - seventeen
B - Boyfriend/Girlfriend - nope

C - Chore you hate - they don't really bother me

D - Desires - um.. happy blog fans! being famous and meeting THE ONE! lol.... ummm... for those who know.. MEET THOSE TWO!!!!!

E - Essential make up item -I don't think any!.... yet!

F - Favorite Actress - oh gosh! too much to name!... let's see... just to name a few.... MK and A, Ceceila, Gillian,Karena, umm... and so on....

G - Gemstone by birthday - Sapphire

H - Hair Colour - dark brown/black

I - Instruments you play - ummm... flute, piano, recorder, drums,keyboard,and my voice! lol
J - Job title - I'm still a student... but I gotta admit I'm lucky!

K - Kids - sure.. maybe.... but how 'bout later?

L - Living arrangements - ummm....

M - Memories - just too many!!... READ previous entries!!! but... if you ARE TOO LAZy... ummm.... let's see... HK, HK, Florida, Banff, all those trips, and ummm... RELATIVES AND CHILDHOOD!

N - Number of pairs of shoes u have - too much.... probably around 10-15

O - Overnight hospital stays - YES!!! but these were all when I was tiny Stephanie~! lol when I was 1-2 years old,, and when I broke my arm in grade 2! .... surprised eh?

P - Phobia - insects... eww... and spider~!!!!! since I lost so many things years before.... another would be.. I don't want to lose the things I have now!

Q - Quotes you like - READ previous entries!

R - Religious affiliation - Christian, Catholic, and.... yup! that's all!

S - Song - whoa!!! too much!! but... let's see... Japanese Pop... certain ones... obviously! SOME american pop.... and the best which is HK POP!!!!!!!!

T - Tattoo(s) - no thanks.... not my kind of thing!

U - Unique habits - over-analyzing things,too shy, too kind, too nice! (lol... not me who said it!) too polite! too naive(welll this isn't really a habit... but the way I act... that is) presumptuous stereotyping

V - Vegetables you refuse to eat - ummm.... not much... but let's see... dog and cat meat! yuck!

W - Who do u like - umm.. the ones who know who I like could say something... *hint *hint!

X - X-rays you've had - when I broke my arm!... in grade 2, and the annual dental ones.

Y - Yummy food - Chinese food, Japanese food, American food... pretty much sums up everything! lol

Z - Zodiac Sign - Virgo




---------------------------------------------
COMMENTS:




heyz....i saw ur message on the Andy Lau mailing list...i been on xanga for a long time i guess.....nice meeting you....are u an Andy Lau fan? if u are please join my blogring.....ty if u do.....ttylz....very nice xanga....better den mine.....
-Amy-
Blogring: Andy Lau Tak Wah
http://www.xanga.com/groups/group.aspx?id=512445

11/23/2004 7:36 PM

delete
recommend
reply


Ohh.. check my email!
Wow.. you really took the time to... write one item for each item. Did this take you along time?!?!

11/24/2004 10:53 PM

delete
recommend
reply

No comments:

Post a Comment