Saturday, November 13, 2004

Hey All!
Awww man!! So sorry... I haven't written here for such a LONG TIME!! I've just been plain busy with school... aww man!! I missed you all! Please email me or leave comments here... I've really missed you all!!!!
Well... ummm.... exactly last week... I went over at Auntie Christine's house and we had dinner over there... it was fun... I mean... look at it this way... we stayed at her condo from 6:00 to 12:00... it was really fun! She (as most of you have seen) gave me this ganster looking heart bracelet... and a refridgerator magnet thing....
... anywayz! ... umm... I've like I said already had a really busy week... doing school work... it was so 'dumb' (Mr. OLB) ummm... well... gosh I just don't know what to say right now.. so I guess... ttyl!




-------------------------------------------


COMMENTS:




Hey Stephanie, whatzup?

This is Ai-Kao!

11/21/2004 9:40 PM

delete
recommend
reply

No comments:

Post a Comment