Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Well, this is it, I finally took up the courage to write my first Weblog, I'm just so glad that SCHOOL IS FINALLY OUT!! This was certainly a stressful year and I am just glad its finally over. Right here, I would like to thank my friends for all their help, making this one of the best years of school life, You all know who you are!! For this entry, as it is being its first, I would like to talk about "happy" things: great news to all yahoo mail users, today I received a mail that said...

Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:23:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Yahoo! Mail" <mail-update@cc.yahoo-inc.com>
Subject: Your Yahoo! Mail service has been improved
To: stephanie_ng18@yahoo.com




 I was just so happy!! =) now we REALLY know which email company sucks ah hmm  *hotmail* hmmm...  well I guess, this is where I'll stop... for now *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment