Monday, June 28, 2004

HEY ALL!!! Today I went to Sunday school and we had a bible trivia, although trying so hard and failing in the end, but I was very lucky to have such good teammates (a clap for Lilian, Kathy, Carol and Carrie!) Thanks to them, our team won!!Which had made me felt so horrible at the end! but anywayz, after Sunday School I went to a BBQ party for the PC volunteers, it was great! I met LOTZ of great people and we had all had a great time! it's just so unfortunate how I had noticed I'm like the WORLD'S slowest eater but oh well! But anywayz, after we played games which were pretty good (sorta) I was so lucky I didn't have to drink the ...umm... concoction! haha I had a fun time! When I got home, I found a raccoon in my backyard, so quickly I took some pics of it. it was SO adorable!. But unfortunately xanga does not let me update this.. which REALLY sucks... but if you want, please email me, and I would be more than happy to send it to you! well anywayz gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment