Saturday, April 6, 2024

Day 6 Dinner: ACME Oyster House



After our chaotic but informative adventure, we went back to the hotel to relax a bit before heading out. We chose Acme Oyster House. This was the first place I had saved and wanted to go and we finally did!

There is usually a wait but thankfully we were seated in 5 minutes. (We went after the dinner peak at around 8:00pm)


Everything looks so good!



Mardi Gras wreath :) (it looks more vibrant in person/real life)


Since I didn't get a chance to eat gumbo, we ordered one! This was so good <3


But the highlight is grilled oysters!! This was so good <3


Our table and the dishes we ordered <3

Lance Saltines

The saltine crackers they offered were much tastier than the ones we are used to. I took this picture for reference in case I see it in the future and can buy myself a pack, a case! :)

it was a reasonable price
From Aerin's iPhone:



this is where the magic happened <3 <3 <3





No comments:

Post a Comment