Tuesday, March 12, 2024

lunch and dinner at the food court




I'm putting these two posts together since they were taken at the food court.

For lunch, before we heard about the severe hurricane and tornado warnings (in other words, while we were completely relaxed and resting after our morning shopping 🛍️ ), we had "all the time" in the world to choose what to eat. 

Enjoy some of the pictures of the menus I took from these places :)... These menus and shops were very foreign to me. 


I thought the prices weren't bad... but I wasn't hungry enough to eat a whole meal... so instead... I opted for Mac and Cheese! yum 🤤 


This isn't a very good picture of the mac and cheese... in fact, this is a candid photo of the mac and cheese. It didn't look really good... but it tasted REALLY good <3 <3 <3


Dinner:


We were told that the city hall had already closed... so we didn't think we would have much luck getting food in other places, so we rushed to the food court. 


see how empty the mall is

Most shops closed as we were waiting for our food.  Thankfully, we were able to order at one of the few places that were still open.

I'll show you what food I got in the next few posts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment