Thursday, March 21, 2024

Day 6: lunch at Fleur De Lis

 


I can only find the night view of their sign... (I'm quite sure I have a daytime version but I can't find it on my phone :( )


We wanted to try this place out from Day 1!... They only serve breakfast and lunch (they close at 2:00pm)
Fleur De Lis can be translated into Lily flower. This place was very popular, We tried going twice, but couldn't. The first time it was packed with people and the second time, their kitchen was out of order. 

Thankfully we lived just across the street from them, and were here enough days till they were finally available for us to visit!


I wanted to order everything on their menu!!!








I love the ambience


and the food was so yummy <3... we settled for the Eggs Benedicts! Oyster Benedict and seafood benedict <3


I couldn't resist another picture of the place <3



Aerin's restroom photo :D


Aerin's photo of their upstairs area


Look how good the food looks <3




No comments:

Post a Comment