Saturday, February 24, 2024

NOMA

 


We are finally here!! Since we both love art, we couldn't wait to visit NOMA (New Orleans Museum of Art)... and we were extremely impressed with the collection :D. We ended up spending 3-4 hours here (and we didn't have enough time) the collection was very elaborate. 


Sunset :) we took this AFTER exploring NOMA






Here are pictures from Aerin's phone:


me, after exploring the museum... I was exhausted <3... it felt like I was cramming for an exam. (I know it looks like I'm not wearing anything at the bottom... but I was! My skirt's fold got caught in one of my coat's buttons... 😅 )




I was extremely exhausted in this picture .... my feet felt like they were going to fall off... hahaha



selfie! Aerin does a good job looking for opportunities to do selfies :D







No comments:

Post a Comment