Friday, May 22, 2020

Hangul practice


I've decided to learn some Korean especially now that I have started to watch more KDramas :)

I'm not sure how correct these are (and how they look to anyone who knows Korean), but one thing for sure is, it took a lot out of me to remind myself that I am not writing in: English, Chinese or Japanese

for example:
ㅌis not "E" or "ヨ"
ㅈis not "ス"
ㅍis not "立"
ㄹis not "己"
ㅏis not "ト"
ㄷis not "コ"

I also had to tell myself that proportion rules (that I know of from said languages) do not apply to Korean.

please tell me I'm not the only one... hahaha

It has been over 10 years since I started to learn a new language... I have almost forgotten how fun it is to explore and how challenging it is to learn something completely new!

No comments:

Post a Comment