Tuesday, June 4, 2019

New wallet advice

so I've been searching for a good wallet... it is harder than it sounds.

disclaimer: I am not planning to buy either of these in the near future... just sharing my thoughts on each in case someone might be curious, too.

I came across 2 LV ones (not that I'm considering them... but at the same time I might consider them) here is what is holding me back:

Louis Vuitton Capucines Compact Wallet


google search
aside from the hefty price tag, here are my thoughts on it:

pros
  • pretty and sleek
  • looks durable
  • looks elegant and not tacky
  • everything seems to have a good place
  • enough slots for cards
  • won't be bulky

cons:
  • the bills will be stuck in the bottom making it hard for me to pull them out (requires some effort)
  • pricy (seriously... $800 USD for a wallet?)


Louis Vuitton Victorine wallet


pros:
  • very compact
  • fits bills better than the Capucines 

cons:
the button tarnishes easily
the colours are a bit old and mature looking

No comments:

Post a Comment