Friday, February 1, 2019

until next time


Toronto has been great. There are a lot of things I like about it but it also reminds me of why I decided to leave... 

things I love:

  • friendliness
  • casualness
  • it is the place I was born and raised in
  • nostalgia
  • affordable luxury items (e.g. Lancome, Chanel, Sephora... etc)
  • infrastructure - hot water, insulated homes and buildings
passive aggressive sign in Toronto >___<


things I hate:

  • passive aggressiveness
  • fake friendliness
  • mediocre
  • winter
  • bad drivers
  • the feeling of not feeling safe
  • the lack of people and liveliness
  • public transportation
  • inability to protest and see change
  • lack of things to do
  • overpriced admission to experience (e.g. museums, art galleries, etc)
  • lack of choice (brands, adventures, competition, etc)


goodbye

goodbye to the city I both love and hate.


until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment