Sunday, December 30, 2018

Today I learned... The Three Kubi(s) 首

Life is always about learning... so for the second last day of the year, I will stick in ONE more "Today I learned...

if you have a better picture to represent "neck" let me know


Today I learned a secret trick that most Japanese girls know to stay warm. Ever come to Japan during the winter time (yes, it gets quite cold here during winter) and Japanese girls are still in short skirts or leggings? well... this post might just help you

in Japanese, Kubi - 首 -  くびmeans neck and we have... three
wrist - 手首
ankle - 足首
neck - 

Almost every Japanese girl knows that as long as you seal these three places, you will be warm... so you will notice girls always wearing scarfs, some kind of socks/leggings and something to cover their wrists.

Try it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment