Wednesday, August 22, 2018

surreal... another era....

Stephanie from Gotanda English Village

well... that's it... I'm actually quite sad when I see this wall... I watched as my profile was slowly and carefully removed... I still remember how proud I was when these two profiles were posted and how excited I got when my students saw my picture and then saw "me"... 

Stephanie from Shibuya Miyamatsuzaka English Village

but this will be my past... filled with great friendships and relationships that will continue. A lot of people don't understand what it is like to work in an Eikaiwa... but I treasured every moment I had with my students. It was always so rewarding hearing their stories and trying to help them solve their problems or even answering some of their difficult questions. It was like meeting friends every day and helping them. I really liked my job.

But despite it all, I have no regrets during my time at English Village.

The season of English teaching ended... now to another exciting season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment