Monday, August 27, 2018

letters and gifts



As I am leaving English Village... my students have spoiled me and gave me many gifts. They are very precious to me... but what I find even more precious are the letters and cards attached to them.

When I was younger I couldn't understand why people cared about so much about cards... I use to think they were only there to let the receiver know that the gift was from the gifter.

Slowly did I realize just how these heartfelt messages are and how people pour their hearts out to write out these letters and cards.



gifts are good... and I really like receiving them... flowers too... actually... I don't mind whatever it may be... but cards are like a snapshot of moments when the writer wants to express what is in their hearts and mind.



... I miss my students :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment