Sunday, January 29, 2017

Welcome to my world...



It has been almost a year since I placed fingers on a piano... The moment I sat on the bench and touched the piano keys, I got a nostalgic feeling... Like seeing an old friend. When I began playing, the pressure I had to use to produce a sound felt so familiar to the touch.

As I continued onto the piece, my eyes started to tear up... I almost forgot about the emotions that form when I play. I enter a world which allows me to fantasize and lets my soul flow with the music notes. I can choose how the music sounds depending on my mood... The more I play the song, the more I can express myself...

I can enter a fantasy where the music guides me soul to the sounds... My thoughts and soul runs with the music and aligns with each note.

I invite you to my world of wonders...

Piano playing is like riding a bike, once you learn, you will not forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment