Monday, January 23, 2017

Haneda Airport and Mt. Fuji

Haneda Aiport's Nihonbashi Japan bridge
Nihombashi @ Haneda Airport

I am impressed with how easily they have incorporated Japanese traditional decorations into a modern looking airport.

Nihonbashi @ Haneda Airport
I can't believe one of my favourite places in Tokyo has made its way to Haneda Airport :P

Mt. Fuji @ Haneda Airport
Mt Fuji taken from Haneda Airport
Trust me. The actual view was much more appealing than this view. I'm not sure why my iPhone couldn't capture the beauty of it.

Mt. Fuji at Haneda Airport
Mt. Fuji at Haneda Airport
No one has told me we could see Mt. Fuji from Haneda Airport...



Haneda Airport Fuji Mountain
another attempt...

goodbye :')
wishing all those who are traveling a safe flight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment