Sunday, November 13, 2016

Paper marriage license

marriage certificate

*please note that Baptism is the Christian allegory of "getting married" to Christ.

Recently I came to realize just how superficial my marriage (baptism) with Christ is.

We don't interact like we used to. We don't even talk... I try to talk to Him but He only wants to be a secret admirer... Sometimes I feel Him helping me from behind the scenes, like someone who just wants to let you guess who is it... and never reveal themselves... except the problem is... we are married... committed... why does He do this? 

... I do not see Him... I try to talk to Him but He ignores me... He listens but He doesn't respond..  I ask for "intimacy"... But He doesn't give... He just shuts me out... 

I ask Him what's wrong? But He doesn't tell me... I am confused... Why is He acting like this?... I have tried everything I could think of... all advice I could get my hands on... but our relationship is still the same...

It hurts me to not be able to talk to my husband... We are married... Committed... But He is not making this marriage any easier... why did we get married if He does this? Shouldn't our relationship grow?... 

No comments:

Post a Comment