Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Earthly relationships Parallel heavenly relationships

relationships


I managed to make a connection with my relationships with men. I don't care whether He is my spiritual husband (Jesus Christ) or whether he is an earthly potential (Mr. K).... They are all the same... Once they know they have you... They will abandon you...

Why are all men the same? Is that why the bible says "So God created mankind in his own image..." Genesis 1:27

man and woman

God, Jesus Christ... men... (specifically men I like) are all the same... when they want to pursue you... they will do ANYTHING... but when they know you are hooked... then they take you for granted...

Before I got baptized, Jesus, God... it was so obvious they tried to hard to pursue me... to love me and to always be in my presence and make it known they are there... but after my baptism... they just drifted off...

Mr. K is the same... before I started liking Mr. K he would always message me and get my attention... but once I started to be more responsive... he started to drift off...

WHY ARE MEN SO FRUSTRATING!?!??!

No comments:

Post a Comment